Re: RFC: What should be done about kernel-image's bootloader questions

Is there some way of checking the OF for version information? If there is,
perhaps there could be some unification of the utilities...i.e., version 1.0
is OldWorld, version 3 is New...then the appropriate steps would be followed
depending on version.

Russell

      "I don't care if you're going nowhere,
       Just take good care of the world."