switching to linux keycodes in woody

Hi,

I am wondering if there is any reason we should not switch woody to
use linux keycodes by default and finally abandon the adb keycodes?

AFAICT all that needs to be changed is dbootstrap to use i386 keymaps
on macs, the kernel-images to turn off CONFIG_MAC_ADBKEYCODES, and
console-* to choose i386 maps on macs instead of mac keymaps.  the
default X11 configuration would need to be changed probably as well.

comments?  i think its much better to do this in woody before its
stable instead of woody r2 like we did with the input layer.  ;-)

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/