Re: iBook2 install

> > My iMac (that can sleep properly) will need that as well. FYI all the
> > iMacs dubbed "DV*" should have Airport connectivity.
>
> Well the question is what version of a PMU does it have?  With my patch
> 10 11 and 12 all get treated the same (and thus get airport removed).

I think the iBook already had the Core99 PMU (12), as had the iMacs. So
the airport related stuff can remain in the separate Core99 section of
pwrctl alone. Does anyone have a table of machines and core features for
the recent Mac models? The precise sort of graphics chipset is another
thing I often wonder about ....

	Michael