Re: X crashed after todays upgrade - addendum

On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 02:27:35AM +0200, Michel D?nzer wrote:

> Georg Koss wrote:
>
> > Sorry I forgot I'm running a G4 with kernel 2.2.19pre17
> > (BTW why identifies the X-server a 2.2.18pre21 ppc ?)
>
> The server reports the OS it was built on.
>

> Your log doesn't show an X server crash so I suspect the problem is really on
> the client side.

I've to apologize my bad nerves once more. X works good the problem is with KDE
I tried to get gnome-stuff and the parts I got from woody seem to work. So I try
to follow the tip to get the rest of gnome from sid - I hope it will do it ;-))
Thanks again.

--
mfg

Georg Koss