Two questions

Hi,
    The first question I have is what do I need to read (Like HOWTOs and
stuff.) to setup my Linux PC, to download Debian PPC and upload it into my
iMac?  I don¹t have a floppy drive, and I heard it was possible.  I have
dial up and can't afford Linux on CD right now.

Second,
    I had SuSE 7.0 and pitched it in the trash, because I kept installing it
but I restart or shut down my machine and when I reboot I get a blank gray
screen like MacOS is trying to boot up.  How do I know Debian won't do this?
I heard it had something to do with open firmware, but I just recently got
this mac and was a PC guru for years.  I need some help.

If you guys can help me out, I could send some Avengeline comics.  She is a
superhero with a super hot body.  I don¹t' know the company, but the art
work RULES!!!