New World G4 installation (next)

Hello,

I'm sorry to ask so silly question on the list for booting Linux. I hope this is the last time for the installatin process.

I've now the possibility to choose Linux in the choices proposed when I keep the key "alt" pressed during startup. For doing that , I used :

mkofboot --boot /dev/hdb2 -m/usr/lib/yaboot/ofboot --root /dev/hdb14 --partition 14

when I fall in Yaboot, it is looking for the image (the vmlinux file). it writes :

boot: <NULL>
Image not found... try again
boot:

I tried to give the vmlinux path with --image option in mkofboot. As I see that vmlinux was in /target/, il put --image /target/vmlinux. But nothing better happened.

Do I have something else to configure ?

Note that I only mount and initialize partition 14 (except swap partition and bootstrap).

Thank you for any help.

Alain Paschoud