Re: Debian packages for Mac-on-Linux in incoming

Am Donnerstag, 26. April 2001 11:17 schrieb Jens Schmalzing:
> Hi,
>
> I've just finished some very preliminary version of the promised
> Mac-on-Linux packages and put them into incoming.  They should appear

Installation and configuration went fine for me but MacOS won't boot. MacOS
refuses to start and prints out the following message (GERMAN):

"Ihr Computer kann mit der Systemsoftware auf diesem Startvolume nicht
starten. Installieren Sie bitte die für diesen Computer notwendige
Systemsoftware"
<button>neustart</button>

My translation:
"Your computer is not able to start the systemsoftware on this startvoliume.
Install the appropriate systemsoftware for this Computer"
<button>reboot</button>

I have MacOS 9.1 on a G4 and have no problems running this.  Interesting is
that classic on MaxOS X has exactly the same problem but I have not found any
reports at apple.com. Does anyone know a solution for this?

mfg Fabian