Re: Keyboard converter - ADB to AT or PS/2

I found one once, but it was $100+ and since these are all oldworld
machines, I'm looking for something cheap.  I already have the converters to
use the monitors, but I need something to convert adb --> (AT,PS/2).

The only unit I have ever run across that does this was an adapter made by Silicon Bus that was in the $100+ range. I actually bought it way back when the 7100 was a zippy machine, so I could use an MS natural keyboard with it, and it worked great, but it was definately pricey.

Perhaps you could find one used?

-raf