Re: Keyboard converter - ADB to AT or PS/2
- To: Mike Fedyk <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Keyboard converter - ADB to AT or PS/2
- From: Wilhelm *rafial* Fitzpatrick <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 01:35:13 -0700
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20010408234644.A12096@mikef-linux-x86>
- References: <20010408234644.A12096@mikef-linux-x86>
I found one once, but it was $100+ and since these are all oldworld
machines, I'm looking for something cheap. I already have the converters to
use the monitors, but I need something to convert adb --> (AT,PS/2).
The only unit I have ever run across that does this was an adapter
made by Silicon Bus that was in the $100+ range. I actually bought
it way back when the 7100 was a zippy machine, so I could use an MS
natural keyboard with it, and it worked great, but it was definately
Perhaps you could find one used?