Re: HELP ME !!!!

But I don't know how can I login if it don't accept any name

On Sat, Mar 24, 2001 at 03:43:07PM +0100, Lorenzo De Vito wrote:
 I'm disperate, after i've installed jdk I try to login (also with
 root) but I see the following message :

 bash: EOF1: command not found
 bash: /tmp/buildroot-jdk/etc/profile.d/jdk.csh: No such file or directory

 and cursor come back to login:

looks like the installer did something really stupid and fscked with
/etc/profile.  since you can't seem to login you will have to boot
into single user mode, perhaps even into sash.  linux init=/bin/sh
SULOGIN=/bin/sash ( i think) delete any jdk crap from /etc/profile.
--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/

Attachment converted: MacOS:Untitled 17 (????/----) (00002DFD)