Re: Please help a complete newbie

At 20:52 -0800 3/14/2001, Ben wrote:
It's actually quite simple. Open Disk Copy and select Utilities -> Make A
Floppy (cmd-F). You'll select the image file and it asks you to put in a
floppy. It creates & ejects it.

I've done this myself on a beige G3 so I know it works there. (OS 9.1)

-Ben

Yes I've used this method myself on older PowerPC's/OS's (I think I did it under System 7.6 on one mac). Does the HFS boot disk still have the keyboard problem? That was the only thing keeping me from actually using it.

kevin