Volume control [was Re: RealPlayer]

That's great.  It works really well and I managed to listen to Triple J radio
from Australia last night, which is one of my favourite radio stations.

However, I can't adjust the volume on the in-built speaker.  This is not only a
problem with real player, but also with xmms and the external volume control on
the front of the machine.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Paul