Installing ... 2nd time ...

Hi all!

My Powerbook is repaired! :)
but ...
on the new harddisk there is only MacOS installed ...
... and so the story begins ;)

I´ve installed Debian and MacOS ...
then I configured yaboot to can boot MacOS too.
Worked ... fine :)

but after rebooting, MacOS booted not yaboot ... :(
If I do the mkofboot etc. command from the install shell
this works but Yaboot is not booted. Only MacOS.

How can I say OF to boot from bootstrap ?
and: why has MacOS overwritten the settings of the Open Firmware ?

Thanks for your help!!!

Michael

PS. Hardware: Pismo 400 / 128 MB / 10 GB

/dev/hda9 -> Bootstrap
/dev/hda10 -> MacOS
/dev/hda11 -> Exchange 500 MB HFS
/dev/hda12 -> Debian
/dev/hda13 -> Swap
--
Michael Flaig ... PROLinux (www.pro-linux.de)
News, free web support and discussion forum

MobilePhone: +49 179 2200049