Unidentified subject!

Hi,

can someone familiar with this matter summarize the current status of the
jdk-packages for powerpc? I run testing and just installed tomcat and
cocoon of the jakarta-project by hand. I also installed the blackdown
J2SDK 1.3 which is said to have a .deb but all I could find was an
i386-deb, so I used the tarballs.
As tomcat/cocoon are available as packages in unstable, I looked through
the requirements and at least the jdk-packages doesn't show up in dselect
with sources list pointing to unstable. Since the J2SDK runs fine for me,
I wonder what problems might block the availablity of it or one of it's
predecessors.

Thanks
	Olaf