Re: pmud on iBook questions

> On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 07:03:45PM +0100, Christian Pernegger wrote:
> > The 'fbset 0' command does nothing useful.
>
> That should be 'fblevel off', I think. Would make more sense.

On my machine, fblevel changes the backlight level with 'fblevel 1'
turning it right down a'la MacOS and fblevel 0 turning it off.

You may not have support for it turned on in your kernel.  I'm running
2.4.0-test11 with these options under 'Macintosh Device Drivers'

     [*] Support for CUDA based PowerMacs
     [*] Support for PMU  based PowerMacs
     [*]    Power management support for PowerBooks
     [*]    Backlight control for LCD screens

-- Michael