Video Input Cards for PPC Linux Known to Work, And Tested?

Hi.

I'm looking a cheap video input PCI card, so I can watch TV in a window
on my PowerMac 4400, while ircing, etc. I don't need anything expensive
and fancy -- I even have an old VCR I can use to tune in stations from.

I understand that most bt848 cards are supported under the bttv driver,
however I also have heard the drive has some have endianess issues on
the PowerPC.

ixMicro ixTV might be a possiblity, but getting one of those cards might
be difficult (the only place I saw was on Ebay at an auction with bids
currently highest at $13.50). I don't feel comfortable with Ebay, not to
mention, I've head the ixTV isn't that great (then again, I don't know
what they mean by quality -- all I am interested in a 320x240 (or so)
window in 16 bbps).

So specfically what card do you use for watching TV on PowerPC Linux? I
am specfically interested in what cards have been used on PowerPC Linux
and are known to work.

Thank You for Your Time and Effort.

			Thanks.

			Andrew B. Arthur