libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2 ??

I downloaded the Xfree 4.0.2 debs and I'm running into a problem with the
xlibmesa3-4.0.2-1_powerpc.deb package.  It's insisting that it needs the
libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2 package before it can be configured.  But I've looked
high and low and could not find that package.

Did someone goof when they made that package and put in the wrong dependency
or did someone forget to upload that libstdc package into pools?

--

--Grant Miller   grant at unixguru dot org

 I don't have to take this abuse from you -- I've got hundreds of
 people waiting to abuse me.
             -- Bill Murray, "Ghostbusters"