Re: Compilation error of linux-2.4.0 with glibc 2.2.1-1

On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 06:01:35PM +0000 or thereabouts, Sergio Brandano wrote:

>  Thanks. It compiles without irda and pcmcia. After booting,
>  it complained about the filesystem, requiring maintenance.

I had that too, but then I installed devfsd (I'm using 'testing'), and this problem went away.

Now it seems I can't reach the network - but that may just be me who compiled
in the wrong driver :)

Cheers,
Patrix.

--
Understanding is a three-edged sword; your side, their side, and the truth.
	-- a well-known Vorlon