Re: Titanium experience?

At 11:43 AM -0500 1/17/01, Chad Miller wrote:
Has anyone tried booting on the new Titanium PowerBook?  I'm wondering
how funky the hardware is.

I'm considering burning a CD and visiting retailers, if I can find any
with a demo model.

The Titanium PowerBook isn't out yet. The only ones out there were for demo at the MacWorld show, and Apple wasn't about to let me fool with them there. (Although I have to say it's one damn cool notebook and the screen is _huge_.)

I have one on order, and when they are released at the end of the month, I'll give loading Debian a shot and report my results...

Chris
--
The plan was simple.  Unfortunately, so was Bullwinkle.