Re: Thank you Ethan

On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 12:47:28PM +0100, Christian Pernegger wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Thank you Ethan for the excellent documentation you wrote.
> (http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/) All this should really
> go in the install manual for powerpc!

thank you, some of it is in the debian manual, some more would be
good...

> Christian
>
> P.S: I'd have maild you personally, but my ISPs mail server
> seems to be on alaska.net's black list

<sigh> why do ISP's have to all suck now...  if i could get a decent
static connection to the internet i would run my own damn mail server
in a second.  they already blackholed murphy.debian.org once...

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/