Re: dselect and 2.2.18 problem

On Sun, Jan 14, 2001 at 07:20:45PM -0800, Renaud Dreyer wrote:
> Is there a quick and easy for the common mortal to find out easily
> and quickly about such issues? I'd like to know when it's safe to
> upgrade from potato to woody. Thanks,

there really isn't any, other then subscribing to debian-devel and
making extensive use of mutt's C-d command to delete boring useless
flamewars.  (though in some cases the flamewar contains information
about a certain breakage, see the `PERL MAINTAINERS SUCK, COMPLETE
MORONS' thread from last week.)

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/