debian-ppc on pismo anyone?

hi all,

I am currently running LinuxPPC, MacOS X and MacOS 9.04 on my pismo and
would like to give debian-ppc a try.

so if anyone out there is happily using debian-ppc on their pismo, please
let me know! otherwise, if you had trouble getting it to run, please save me
some time and drop me a line, too. maybe I can even help you out..?

I used ybin/yaboot to set up my boot configuration (works great). right now,
I have the following partitions:

1 HFS  bootstrap
1 HFS+ MacOS 9.04
1 HFS+ MacOS X
1 ext2 LinuxPPC
1 swap
1 HFS  shared data

for debian, I would like to convert the shared data partition to ext2 and
use my swap partition for both debian and LinuxPPC.
that way, I would only have to add an entry for debian in my yaboot conf -
right?

as the debian-ppc port is quite new, are there any known problems I should
know about?

thanks for your time, any help is greatly appreciated!

TIA,
-otto.