Re: installing debian on a IBM B50 (chrp)

>On Jan 08, Borut Mrak <borut.mrak@ijs.si> wrote:

~snip
>Can some of the IBM people let me know where netbooting is documented?
~more snip

I have forwarded this to the people within IBM that work with Linux in an official capacity (I don't).

I am a long time Debian user and would also like to see support for network and CD-ROM boot, etc.
If we are able to distribute this information, who should it be forwarded to?

Does Debian have "official" contacts for the RS/6000 Prep and CHRP architecture? I believe this would make the distribution of
documentation easier to manage.

Rolf

--
Rolf Brudeseth