Installing Debian on PowerPC 7200/120

Hi guys,
     Well, I have just spent the last two days screwing with an old world
PowerPC 7200/120.  I have ran into many problems including the
boot-floppy-hfs.img problem Mirko was having.  I wanted to express this is
my first attempt ever to install Linux on a MAC.  A list of problems below:

First problem:  Couldn't use Enter Key to install.  This was fixed by using
Mirko's suggestions in FTPing the older version of boot floppy.
Interesting situation here.  If I use the link in the email message from
Mirko the image file works.  If I use standard FTP access to same server
and directory it fails(EnterKey doesn't work).  Must be our proxy server or
something...  Tried to follow Mirko's suggestions on changing the
system.bin file but didn't know what to unzip the .deb file with.

Second Problem:  During the install I was asked to partition my disk.  Took
me about two hours to figure out how to use it.  First I would initialize
the disk to wipe out the old MAC partitions.  If I am correct,  2048 Blocks
= 1MB.  Based on that number I was setting up my partitions.  However,  the
partition software (not sure what program is called cfdisk?)  was reading
my harddrive as a 509G drive.  Interesting knowing that it is only 2.1G.  I
may need some help in this situation or may even be the cause for the next
problem.

Third Problem:  Once partitioning was accomplished?, I downloaded the .tgz
files and used the CDROM drive to install the Base and drivers.  However
this is where the problem comes in.  I get to installing drivers and it
asks me for a floppy.  Well, I insert driver-1.bin and keep getting errors.
"ioctl fdflush failed (not fatal):  Unknown error 515,"  <Continue>  then
get, " This is disk 1 of 2 in the drv14pmac series of 22-Nov-2000 12:31
EST.   Wrong Disk.  This is from series drv14pmac.  You need disk 1 of
series the driver series."

Forth Problem:  During the setup It allows me to configure via the Network
as well.  When choosing this option I use DHCP and the MAC gets its IP
address.  However, can't ping beyond its own address.   I am the network
engineer for this site so I know all the settings are correct.  ifconfig
shows that all information is correct and eth0 is up and DNS and domain
name are correct as well.

      Am I using wrong version for this MAC.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
         -mike