Re: BootX instructions (Was Re: Problem installing debian on G3 beige)

I like debian the best of the linux distros? mainly because it does not taste like a beta, I know however that YDL is aimed at the beginner and to recrute MacOS users to linux.

?but on the ppc platform I find debian the hardest to reach the start of installation and boot off HD without BootX, the boot from HD only seems to work on my G4? my 7600 and G3 beige does not seem to do very well bootwise.
--
Yours Sincerely,

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen

For evil to triumph it is only necessary for good men to buy Microsoft.