Re: Problem installing debian on G3 beige

> documentation does need to be improved, but this is a volunteer
> effort.  when you see holes volunteering to help is the best approach
> to getting them fixed.

Just my 2c worth; I ran into a small problem during my installation due to
section '4.6.1 Partitioning newer Macs' which says the type of the bootstrap
partition should be '_Apple_Bootstrap_'.  This is most likely meant to be
underscored for emphasis, but for a few attempts I was including the preceding
and trailing underscores.  Or maybe I shouldn't admit to that :)

-Mark.