BootX instructions (Was Re: Problem installing debian on G3 beige

 > >I eventually got BootX application to work, but the
 > >documentation is woefully short on how to initially boot
 > >your system

In order for me to get the lowdown BootX, I have to go outside the wonderful world of Debian (I mean that, after trying 4 different Linux distributions, Debian is far and away my favorite). I found that the docs for BootX in Yellow Dog Linux were pretty good, and using that source was the only thing that helped me get my system up and running.

Just a tip from someone who seems to choose the wrong way to do just about _everything_,

Chris
--
The plan was simple.  Unfortunately, so was Bullwinkle.