Re: Problem installing debian on G3 beige

Well? what I did was to with 2.2r0 was to have 1 MacOS partion about 60MB and I ran BootX on that partition? that worked? then you have to start playing around with something called yaboot or quik. I think it?s /sbin/quik for beige machines? but first configure /etc/quik.conf I included a pdf file that might describe how to do some of it, if not all.

I run debian 2.2r0 on
PPC 7600/132
G4/450MP (MacOS9.1 + debian 2.2r0 multi boot)
some PCs
and I?m working on getting debian 2.2r2 to work on a G3 desktop.

Gjermund