Re: mac-on-linux: any success yet?

On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 02:22:11PM -0600, Phil Fraering wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone was trying to compile or put together a
> package for mac-on-linux? The docs that came with the tarfile weren't
> too clear on what extra libraries I need to get it to compile.

i have compiled it and have it working in /usr/local, it took some
hacking of the Makefile (stupid redhat == linux development model) and
a patch to Rules.make to add -lelf otherwise it won't link.

i can make a patch of my changes (against 0.53) available if anyone
wants it.  i know Dan was planning to package it but has been too busy
and has not had a mac with a head on it to test with.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/