Re: iBook FireWire Video Problem

>define `cannot start' do you have wierd display issues?  if so i think
>video=ofonly or video="aty128fb:vmode:15:cmode:8" (i think that vmode
>is wrong)  otherwise we need more details as to what failed.

Dear Elan,

Thanks for suggestion, I have 2.2r2. Do I need to edit yaboot.conf or its
possible somehow to instruct kernel before crash? ISO images are mounted
as read-only by Toast, I suspect mounting them as read-write could render
long file names (> 32 chars) unusable by Linux.

Thanks in advance.

Andrei Verovski