Re: PCI Video Cards

I have  a Voodoo 3 and it only works if i tick the "no video driver" box in
BootX. The linux kernel drivers are (were at 2.4test11 at least)
incompatible with a Voodoo3 flashed with the Mac ROM image (off 3dfx's
site).

however, YMMV

nVidia is roumoured to be announcing Mac Cards soon (and these may well work
with Linux on PPC - but we may have to wait (or try it if you can)).

report your findings back - i may be in the market for a good 3d/2d card
that will work properly under linux too