Re: more colours with atyfb?

On 30 Dec 2000, Jason E. Stewart wrote:
> "Michel D=E4nzer" <michdaen@iiic.ethz.ch> writes:

> ,
>
> > > The interesting thing is that I see this even when running
> > > applications on my pismo and displaying it on other X servers. So
> > > that seems to indicate that it's not a Server issue, no?
>
> > What machines do you display to? Do local apps look right on them?
>
> I display on a intel p100 box running debian and XF3.3 from potato.

And the application that shows the problem is netscape? Netscape has known bugs
when displaying on a machine with a different endianness.

I saw that bug when running Netscape on a Solaris/SPARC box while displaying on
a Linux/ia32 box in 24 or 32 (don't remember which one) bpp with some X
servers.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

							    -- Linus Torvalds