Re: Continuing Annoyances...

On 5/1/2000 Kevin Puetz wrote:

Also, Debian for some reason does not have /usr/include/linux a symlink into
the kernel source (linux/include/linux). You'll also have to fix that for the
kernel to build correctly.

no you don't in fact that symlink is no longer correct, go read the kernel list archives and you will find rants from Linus very clearly telling dist makers to STOP doing that.

I think Debian has a page explaining this somewhere too but I cannot remember where at the moment, sorry.

--
Ethan Benson
To obtain my PGP key: http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/pgp/