Re: Configuring XF4 for Lombard

Michel Dänzer wrote:

> Sergio Brandano wrote:
>
> > I am returning from an unsuccessful attempt to create a bootable
> > floppy. The reason is that at OF time, I can not specify "zip:yaboot".
> > The reason is that ... I do not have a ZIP drive, and the parameter
> > does not work for my SuperFloppy. (SF is a 120Mb internal
> > floppy drive on /dev/hdc )
> >
> > I am stuck and in real troubles. I have work to do before the end
> > of the week, and I need to have this video back. Is there anything
> > that you have in mind and I can try?
>
> Looking for a Word document on this box to test kword with it, I found the
> attached text. Hope it helps.
>
> I forgot who posted it to the list, please speak up to claim your credits! :)

Yeah, claim like Michel to send a Linux mailing-list a Word document.
Very good idea... rtf, i'd have said ok.
Fortunately the stuff that's inside might be interesting to Lombard
users.
Next time, at least convert it before posting it (wV, Abiword and KWord
should do that).

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera