Re: /dev/mouse on iMac

Matt Brubeck wrote:
 And BTW: is there any ppc port for X config tools like XF86Setup or
 xf86config?

 There is a tool for PowerPC called Xautoconfig, but I believe it still
 does not work on Debian (mostly because of differences in filesystem
 layout).

I used Xautoconfig (0.9 I think) via alien, to produce a more-or-less useable XF86Config. It still needed tweaking, but at least took care of modelines etc. (note that it only produces one monitor configuration though, for whatever resolution you happen to be in when you run it)

Tim