Configuring XF4 for Lombard

 Hi,

 I am trying to configure XF4 for Lombard.
 The distribution is the latest from Debian,
 where I added the fbdv v4.0.1 of the LinuxPPC
 distribution (Debian still has the old version).
 You can find my XF86Config and the resulting
 log at the following address:

 http://www.dcs.qmw.ac.uk/~sb/XF4

 The PCIBUS is set to 0:16:0, so to allow reading
 the log. It should be set to 0:17:0, but if I
 do so, the system crashes.

 I am trying to improve it. Any help is welcome.

 Final note. I am (still) using the latest kernel
 from samba. I have been suggested by Ethan to
 use the standard 2.2.18 from ftp.kernel; will do
 so very soon.

 Sergio