Re: HELP! SOS!!!

Sergio Brandano wrote:

> > Others have problems as well, some of them as severe as yours I'm sure.
>
> You are sure? And who do you think you are for making the rest of us
> little little while you can benedict or escomunicate us from your address?

That's never been my intention and never will be.

If others have the same impression I beg them to say so frankly.

> You can keep your advises and answers for yourself, and let the rest of
> us be troubled in piece. I am in serious need here, and I ask for help.

I have tried to help you (did you intentionally ignore my suggestion?) even
though I felt the way you asked wasn't appropriate. If you don't want my help,
... well, you already said everything.

> If you feel bothered about my asking, you can unsubscribe at any time.

It isn't the fact that you asked but the way you seem to think your problem
has a higher priority than others' that bothers me. That's just not the way
Free Software works.

Michel

Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86 and the DRI project