Re: How can I play music?

Have you Installed the default kernel ?
loaded the module soundcore and dmasound !?

permissions to write to the audio-device ( add you login name in /etc/group after like in my example: audio:x:29:mfl,ahe,bkl )

It should work now with xmms mp3blaster or whatever you want ...

I´m using aumix and gtkaumix ...
what are MODs ?

For Music CDs: xmcd

cu,