Configuring kernel 2.4

Hi!

I'm still trying to compile my kernel. This is the error I get when booting:

EXT2_fs: unable to read superblock
isofs_read_super: bread failed, dev=03:0d, iso_blknum=16, block=32
hda=: bad access: block=0, count=1
end_request: I/O error, dev 03:0d (hda), sector 0
hfs_fs: unable to read block 0x00000000 from dev 03:0d
hfs_fs: Unable to read block 0
kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 03:0d

I guess there is something wrong in my configuration file, but I can't
figure out what. Could somebody send me its configuration file? (I'm usign
an iBook)

\ Charles Brunet <brunet01@gel.ulaval.ca>
 \ Étudiant, génie informatique, Université Laval
  \ http://www.gel.ulaval.ca/~brunet01/

Hi, I'm a deadlk e-mail virus, please copk me into kour .signature
file to help me spread. :: Bonjour, je suis un dangereux virus. SVP
copiez-moi dans votre fichier .signature pour m'aider à me propager.
             -*- new version, Y2K compliant! -*-