Re: [dmoulder@csse.monash.edu.au: Re: PowerPC XFree864.0.1buildsrevisited]

Seth Arnold wrote:
* Michel D?nzer <daenzer@relog.ch> [001207 15:55]:
> > Yes I have tried 800x600 and 640x480 and those modes were ok it was only my
> > default 1024x756 which was the problem.
> Ahem, I was asking about other _depths_ actually, but thanks anyway :)

Joining the conversation late ... err .. is 1024x756 really a normal
resolution on your platform? Most folks have a 1024x768 display, but
not a 1024x756.

Oops typo I meant 1074x768  thanks for correcting that:) I havn't tried different colour depths yet I'll give it a go tonight and see what happens.

I am using the latest debs, is there a problem with these deb files?

Daryl Moulder

--
- When everything is not as square as it may seem.