Re: XF4.0.1 on Debian and PowerMac problems....

On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 03:29:56PM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > Which libraries are you referring to?
>
> The X libraries, most of all the new ones like libXfont which xfs doesn't
> find.
>
> >  I definitely didn't run ldconfig.
>
> This might be the reason for xfs not finding it.

I haven't shipped libXfont in a shared form for several versions now.  It
is only available as a static library, and xfs is built against it
statically.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |
Debian GNU/Linux                |        kernel panic -- causal failure