Re: Deb linux compatability

On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 12:08:59AM -0700, Mark R. Martinez wrote:
> 	THank you for your time.  I was wondering if there is a Debian
> version available (stable or devel) that is compatible with an IBM RS/6000
> PowerPC currently running AIX.  We have cureently 'inherited' these
> machines and hope to be able to happily run Deb on these computers.

It depends on what machine you have. Some work and some don't. Some that
work are supported and some aren't. More information is available at:

http://oss.software.ibm.com/developer/opensource/linux/projects/ppc/

and information on specific models is available under "Model Information"
which is:

http://oss.software.ibm.com/developer/opensource/linux/projects/ppc/models.php

--
Dwayne Grant McConnell          work:  dwayne@austin.ibm.com