Re: did anyone get XFree86 4.0.1-8 working with PB3400?

>I remember a few months ago seeing a "New input layer" in the
>configuration. I can't find it anymore. Or is it in linux-pmac-benh, which
>I can't download (failed to chroot, rsync tells me..._)

I built linux-pmac-stable a week ago, and the new input layer option was
available.

As I recall, its under some sort of 'Misc' section, a little over halfway
through the main options if you are doing a make menu-config.

-raf

Eric: I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck //////////
Richard: Any software that isn't free sucks ////////// rafial@well.com
Linus: I'm interested in free beer ///// <http://www.3roses.com/> ////