xserver-xfree8 4.0.1-8 on powerpc

Hi,

it's me again with my too old powermac 7600/132 running under the
chaos control framebuffer device.
The new version of the XFree86 server using the fb driver work better
than one month ago, the screen is no more wrapped around but it still
present some annoying glitch: the color of the whole display is wrong,
it has a general pink hue.

Is this a known bug ?

from dmesg:
MacOS display is /chaos/control
Monitor sense value = 0x623, using video mode 18 and color mode 1.
Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 144x54
fb0: control display adapter

running on a 2.2.17 kernel an using
ii  xserver-xfree8 4.0.1-8        the XFree86 X server

--

					Frédéric Séraphine

	Tel: 476 61 53 85 	-	Fax: 476 61 52 07
	INRIA Rhone-Alpes - ZIRST - 655 Avenue de l'Europe - Montbonnot
	38334 Saint Ismier Cedex - France