Need help installing Potatoe on G4

Hello everybody,

I've got a really weird problem :

While installing the potatoe, everything goes rigth until the moment I have
to choose the root password. When I enter a pass and its confirmation, the
install program kinda loop and reasks me the same question. I solved the
problem by loging in as root and setting the pass. Then I've got the same
problem with the Adduser stuff...

So I dont add any user, choose to remove the PCMCIA, not install PPP, not
install anything for Apt, scan the 3 cds, and then when I choose install
(simple or advanced), I go back to the choose MD5 pass ?

Anyone can help please ?

I have a G4/400 AGP no Giga Ethernet, and I use the r0 isos to install.

pejvan