Re: helix-gnome for debian ppc

Wilhelm Fitzpatrick wrote:

> > There has been news... Check
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc-0011/msg00140.html
> >
> > Some other news should be coming up. I'll keep you informed as well as
> > possible.
>
> Is there an email address for the guy at Helix Code we are supposed to
> politely email about getting official .debs for PPC? ;)

Well, you can always ask Peter Teichman (peter@helixcode.com), but
there's already Tuomas and myself hassling him with it. The problem is
that the process of creating the .debs is not automated yet, so it's a
whole lot of work.
When this is in place, it should be easier to get hold of the packages
(be it directly from Helix Code or from a third-party like myself).

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net