xserver question...

I'm still having problems trying to get X to start on my PowerPC 7500 (4MB video Ram). Anyway, trying to solve the problem, I have noticed that something is missing from the x installation. According to XF68_FBDev -showconfig, I am trying to run version 3.3.6 of the xservers. According to the FAQ posted at www.xfree86.org, after 3.3.2, a wrapper program called Xwrapper is installed. On my vanilla, debian install, I find no such program. Curiously, I do find this program on my LinuxPPC2000 vanilla install which also uses 3.3.6. I can also bring up X on my LinuxPPC2000 install, in contrast to my Debian.

So, why doesn't Debian have Xwrapper?

--
W. Crowshaw