Re: qt2.2 and others: shared library linking errors

I have a working libqt2.2 - I'll post it to southpole.penguinpowered.com
tonight for anyone who wants qt back :-)

as an added bonus, it's got exceptions removed (bug sent upstream to Ivan E.
Moore to incorporate this) so removes about half of KDE2's base memory usage
(it's binary compatible).

On a slightly unrelated note, is there any reason that kdeutils debs aren't
available for PowerPC? I ran the build through for them to see if they
weren't building, but didn't have any trouble with them, so now I'm curious.