Re: Serial terminal emulation

Hi,

Trying to boot Debian on IBM RS/6000 43P-140 (7043 - 604e 200 MHz) with no
succes, and messing with the OF configuration, somehow I've got stucked
with the serial console keyboard working with the local video in text
mode.

After some tests and resets I've managed to have the local keyboard back,
first in text mode, and then in graphics mode. It didn't happen to have
the local keyboard with the serial console video.

After all, I wasn't able to boot this machine with the available install
boot images, even from other distributions like YellowDog, SuSE and
LinuxPPC.

Regards,

Marcio Augusto Stocco
Systems Engineer - PRODAM