Re: getting an adb mouse working with xserver-fbdev

> It seems that some of the 2.2 kernels out there have a new input
> system backported from 2.4, which requires new devices to be made..

Can only be BenH's new test kernels, and the last I rsynced had adbmouse
working independently of inputdev.

> I'd give you a link to the explanation about it, but my dns seems to
> be incorrectly pointing linuxppc.org to linuxppc.com right now. :(

Stale DNS data. Force your caching nameservers to flush the incorrect data
(might require leaving them off for a while especially with bind 4.x
servers) and all should be fine. Last time that happened, only
www.linuxppc.org was incorrect, linuxppc.org itself gives the correct
address.

	Michael