Re: PB 3400 X server config

> > It also tless me that the /dev/adbmouse isn't supported when I try to tell
> > it my mouse is there. ( The setup doesn't mind but it complains as X refuses
> > to work.)
>
> It should work with protocol "BusMouse" . Does the mouse work in console
> (gpm)?

Is /dev/adbmouse (char 10 10 IIRC) even present? Are you using one of the
spiffy new 2.2.17 kernels with the new input device code (look for input0
in the dmesg output)? In the initial 2.2.17 inputdev version, Franz
intentionally broke /dev/adbmouse to encourage the switch to
/dev/input/mice. Caveat: /dev/input/mice uses IMPS/2 protocol.

	Michael